Good Vibes Only
Over the past few years, people have turned to Instagram to share their fitness journeys. Instagram’s feed allows users to be inspired by transformation pictures, exercise videos, motivational quotes and healthy meals. Which is EXACTLY why we love it!
If you're looking for some good vibes and motivation to live a healthy life, here are some top accounts we recommend following:
1. @thegoodquote: #TheGoodVibeTribe helps spread good vibes worldwide. They post motivational quotes everyday that make their followers look at life in a different perspective. They also have their own apparel line.
2. @millionaire_mentor: This account motivates, inspires and educates anyone who is interested in entrepreneurship. Millionaire mentor gives you daily quotes that encourage users to dream bigger.
3. @jockowillink: Jocko Willnik is a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer and author of the book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. He also has his own podcast.
4. @fitnessmotivationguide: This hilarious account posts fitness inspired memes along with transformation pictures and workout videos of new exercises to try!
5. @kayla_itsines: Kayla Itsines, creator of the BBG program, uses her Instagram account to promote her fitness program and mobile app.
6. @mandiiross: Amanda Ross is a beach body coach who strives to help inspire others to choose a healthy lifestyle for the right reasons. She actively shares her story about her fight against reflex neurovascular dystrophy (RND) and anxiety on her posts. Ross tells followers how overcoming RND and anxiety has helped her live a healthier life.
7. @amandalatona: Amanda Latona is an athlete, model and entrepreneur. She recently was on ABC’s Shark Tank and made a deal with investors for her clothing line: Booty Queen Apparel.
8. @gvoquotes: Live a confident life with the positive words and encouragement of #GVO.
9. @skinnytaste: Gina Homolka is a cook and author of skinnytaste.com. She features the most amazing, healthy meals on her Instagram page for her followers to try. Most pictures on her Instagram also have full recipes on listed her website.
10. @thepositiveminds: Positive minds shares poetry and quotes to encourage followers to turn the bad into good by looking at things in a different perspective.